- ✪ 1 x Ice Bag [ 9"]. Apply cold therapy after an injury to reduce swelling and decrease pain, Reusable and economical
- ✪ Waterproof rubberized fabric keeps ice cap COLD and DRY
- ✪ Features easy to fill large opening with plastic cap
- ✪ Relieve pain and discomfort from bruises, muscle aches, swelling, headaches and more
- ✪ Refillable and reusable, Convenient and easy to use ice bag
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: 【Product Description】
▪ Relieve your aches and pains with these ZIZLYIce Packs Helps relive pain associated with bumps, bruises, aches, cramps, headaches, sinus pain, swelling, and joint pain.
▪ This ice bag is perfect for children, or smaller aches and pains, teenagers and adults.
▪Fill bag 2/3 full with ice and cold water and then securely screw on cap.
▪Place directly onto affected area for twenty minutes or more.
▪You never know when you'll need one, so it's nice to have one on hand!
▪ Ease muscles and joint pains
▪ Lightens pains, aches, and soreness
▪ Great for headaches
▪ Easy screw-top lid
▪ Soft exterior fabric is flexible and conforms to the body
▪ Leak proof
【How to use】
1. To loosen and remove the cap turn it counter-clockwise.
2. Fill the ice bag two-thirds full with either cold tap water, ice water, crushed ice, or ice cubes.
3. Turn the cap clockwise until it is secured tightly on the ice bag.
4. Turn ice bag upside down and firmly press on the bottom to test for leakage.
5. Apply to desired area.
6. Condensation may form on the outside of the bag. Wrap the ice bag in a soft towel to protect the skin and to avoid condensation accumulation.
7. Apply ice bag for 20 to 30 minutes (maximum) at a time. Continue to reapply after injury. Wait one hour between applications.
Package Dimensions: 2.0 x 1.6 x 1.2 inches