- WHY INFRARED LIGHT? Red light therapy devices reach a deeper level of muscle tissue to promote healing. Infrared heat causes vasodilation (widening of blood vessels) meaning blood flows faster and more freely. Increased blood flow to injured soft tissue facilitates healing.
- CERAMIC RED LIGHT THERAPY: Theralamp has an adjustable, high quality ceramic plate that gives UV protection. The face of the lamp can be adjusted up to a 30 degree angle. With a treatment area of 11.8 x 15.7, this desktop model is idea for large body parts
- POWERFUL PAIN RELIEF: A 200 Watt bulb delivers 900 nanometer infrared therapy, giving medical grade red light therapy that relieves pain and aches with a deep penetrating wavelength.
- SAFE TO USE: Active ventilation prevents excessive heating and a built 15 minute timer acts as a safety feature to prevent overexposure to infrared therapy
- REDUCES MUSCLE PAIN, STIFFNESS, AND SWELLING: Through a scientific process called biostimulation, a red anti-inflammatory light wave similar to sunlight passes through the skin to deeper tissue and stimulates circulation.
Binding: Health and Beauty