Brand: Kadambri Teas
- It's 100% Natural Black Tea from Assam. This loose leaf black tea doesn’t contain any artificial flavors, harmful chemicals and preservatives. These are 100% naturally grown, hand-picked whole leaf loose black tea with maximum antioxidants that's why this is delicious in taste and we called our teas are Natural Teas!
- INGREDIENTS - Black Orthodox Tea, with golden tips. LEAF GRADE – TGFBOP Tippy Golden Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe.
- LEAF SIZE - 100% whole leaves (Classic Premium). SOURCE - Second Flush handpicked only from Top 10 Tea Estates in Assam.
- FLAVOR – Sweet and Rich Malty. TASTE - Bold and Flavorful but not bitter. LIQUOR – Bright Red. STRENGTH - Medium (3.5/5). MOUTHFEEL - Sweet and Complex lingering aftertaste.
- HOW TO MAKE BLACK TEA - Heat 1cup (200ml) water in teapot. Boil it for a minute. Switch off the gas. Add 1tsp (2g) of black tea leaves in the teapot. Steep it for 4-5 minutes. Strain and enjoy a perfect cup of tea
Publisher: M/S Indersons
Details: About Tea: This is a classic second flush Assam orthodox tea, laden with golden tips a rich malty flavor, strong body and smooth finish. Orthodox tea offers the most authentic tea experience. Assam black tea is popularly known as English Breakfast Tea.
Source: Second Flush - Handpicked only from TOP 10 TEA ESTATES in Assam.
Leaf Grade: TGFBOP (Higher Grade) - Tippy Golden Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe.
Flavor: Sweet and Rich Malty.
Taste: Bold and Flavorful but not bitter.
Orthodox Tea: Orthodox tea refers to either hand-processed tea or tea that is rolled with machinery in a manner that mimics hand-rolling. All 'specialty tea' like whole-leaf loose tea is made with orthodox production method. Compared to a CTC tea, orthodox tea offers the most authentic tea experience and known for their flavor complexity & delicacy.
Assam Second Flush Tea: Second Flush teas from Assam are particularly known for their full-bodied smoothness and malty taste. This much awaited tea is plucked from May through June, and is available in the markets June onward. Take one sip of this superbly rich and malty brew and you might just remember the name.
Black Tea Benefits: Assam tea leaves are packed with antioxidants that helps to improve blood circulation and metabolism, boost weight loss, improve oral health and increase alertness.
Why Kadambri: The Premium Loose Leaf Teas are exported out of India. We at Kadambri strive to bring only the Top quality teas for you. Our All Teas are Natural, Fresh and Delicious. Tea is an agricultural product So Freshness matters a lot. Because it's natural and fresh, it's the most delicious too.
Packed and Marketed by: Kadambri Teas M/S INDERSONS, Lachit Nagar Guwahati Assam India
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 5.9 x 1.6 inches