Color: Off White
- Equipped with 100% Original Imported 5Star Rated CE Certified PHILIPS Narrow Band UVB Light 311nm ; Suitable Correct Rated Inbuilt UV Ballast / Adaptor ; Detachable Comb Attachment
- Light weight design of the nbuvb handheld unit makes it convenient for "Home care NBUVB Phototherapy" treatment
- Only 230V 50Hz AC Power Input
- Effective treatment for Psoriasis, Vitiligo (Commonly called Safed Daag / Fulveri / White Patches), Leucoderma, Dandruff, Eczema and other skin diseases
- Includes operational / user manual along with One year manufacturer warranty documents on the Holder set (except light) provided only by "INDETOUCH EXPORTERS ENTERPRISE"
Publisher: Indetouch Exporters Enterprise
Details: 5 Start Rated UVB Narrowband - most effective phototherapy lamp plus design freedom. More than 400 independent clinical studies have proven that the UVB Narrowband PL-L/PL-S lamps are safer and more effective than any other lamps in their class. This version provides additional design freedom for system manufacturers since these are space-saving compact, single-ended lamps. Further flexibility is assured since they use the same lamp caps as general lighting lamps, they also use the same universal ballasts. Their best-in-class treatment effectiveness is a result of their very narrow waveband emission: between 305 and 315 nm with a peak at 311 nm. This is the most efficacious waveband for the treatment of psoriasis, and is therefore much more focused. As a result, exposure times are much shorter and this in turn leads to a reduction of side effects such as reddening of the skin and itching. All of this makes them ideal for phototherapy treatment for diseases like psoriasis, para psoriasis, vitiligo (Commonly called Safed Daag or Fulveri or white patches), atopic dermatitis and mycosis fungoides. What's more, because the overall dosage of this narrowband radiation can be closely controlled, these lamps are suitable for home therapy.
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 5.1 x 4.3 inches